Thursday 2 September 2010

What You Want To Hear In A Mic - "Patrick@soundback.co.uk"

In my last post I left the question how to find the right Mic for you. As I have stated before with many years of experience behind me I believe I might have some good advice on the matter so here goes. It's mainly about frequency's that you voice projects when singing. Those singers with full range natural vocals really don't have to much to worry about as long as the mic is of a resonable quality but some of us have good sounding vocals that become spoilt with certain poor sounding frequency's that we cannot avoid escaping from our mouths. So it is those frequency's we want to avoid coming out off the speakers at the end of the recording system, engineers can do much with equalisation but it is best that those nasty frequency's are avoided in the first place. to be continued
http://www.soundback.co.uk/mp3/ELKIE-BROOKS/Pearl-s-A-Singer/1208-mp3-backing-tracks.php

No comments:

Post a Comment